Signing Up For Mydrivingtestcancellations
- When signing up for the mydrivingtestcancellations change practical driving test service, you will be required to supply personal details such as your name, address and contact number. These details must be accurate and correct, and will be used to book your earlier driving test appointment through the DSA.
- During the sign up process, you will note that some sections are highlighted with an asterisk (*). This denotes that the information is obligatory and your sign-up cannot be completed without them.
- We promise to only request the information required to provide our service of changing driving test dates at DSA driving schools. Your details are used to ensure that our service meets our customer needs and is always of a high standard.
We use the details you supply to us through the mydrivingtestcancellations sign up process in several ways.
- To monitor website use and improve our service and website functionality.
- To maintain contact with users regarding their account and customer service queries, and to contact them with promotional information.
- To prevent misuse or abuse of our services.