Terms & Conditions
Users are asked to read through the following terms and conditions of this website. By accessing mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk and our change driving test services, you imply your agreement to the terms and conditions as described below. If you do not agree to all, or part, of these terms, please refrain from accessing the site or using our services.
Throughout the Terms & Conditions,”You” applies to any person choosing to access www.mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk.
Who Are We?
"We" are www.mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk
, registered business, BUSINESS INFORMATION HERE
mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk is intended to enable anyone who has booked a driving test to take advantage of practical driving test cancellations at DSA driving schools and take their test earlier.
is in no way affiliated with the DVLA or the Driving Strandards Association.
Information Supplied By mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk
- All details supplied by you to us must be accurate and include your correct email and mobile phone numbers in order for us to inform you of suitable change driving test date opportunities.
- Please note that your account at mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk is for your use only. We will not allow multiple persons to search for driving test cancellations using the same ID.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the access of any user found to be abusing the mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk service in any form, including but not limited to, multiple user ID or implying affliation or association with us where none exists.
Material and information featured on the mydrivingestcancellations.co.uk website is designed to assist users in booking an earlier driving lesson. Information is provided for guidance only. The information supplied by the website is protected by international and local copyright laws.
The Driving Test
1. mydrivingtestcancellations are not responsible for assessing your ability to pass your driving test and it is recommended that you take sufficient lessons to be confident before booking a test through the DSA.
2. You must ensure that you turn up to your driving test appointment on time and with the relevant documents. If you lose your slot or are liable for any feeds, we are cannot be held responsible.
3. In the case of failed driving tests, we will not be held responsible for additional costs from third party sources. We will, however, allow you to continue using our service to find available appointments, without additional joining fees, until you pass your test.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; and loss of goodwill for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.